2008 Chevrolet Cobalt Consumer Review: Leave it on the lot!

2008 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan - Consumer Review

Leave it on the lot!
By LucySue8780 on

2008 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Cobalt and 11 days later, it was in the shop.I have had the car 15 months, and it has been in the shop 6 times for manufacture defects. Just this week, the lock cylinder broke. It's a good thing I was at work and not stuck in a dim parking lot at night.The steering column, the shift assembly, and the lock cylinder have all been replaced. I am waiting on the new radio to come in, which will actually be the 4th radio. The blinkers and front speakers will not work right if your radio is messed up. Very bad blindspots, when trying to look over your shoulder. Poorly designed overall.Fuel mileage, not that great. Brakes don't last.Chevy, quit making this piece of junk! It's not reliable!!!!!!!

None that I can think of.

Trunk needs to be bigger along with interior of car.Needs to be more comfortable. Eliminate blindspots. Please don't make this vehicle anymore. It's not that safe. No reason to have to have front end alignment and brakes every 2-3 months.