2008 Chevrolet Cobalt Consumer Review: Just bougt an 08

2008 Chevrolet Cobalt - Consumer Review

Just bougt an 08
By LongDriver on

2008 Chevrolet Cobalt LT 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Just bought an 08 Cobalt and for the money boy am I happy. I'm a long distance commuter (200 miles one way) and the gas savings are great (31.8 avg mpg driving 60 to 65 half in the hills and half in the flatlands). I'm 6ft 225 and there is ample room for my 3 hour drive. All I wanted was a cruise control, automatic transmission, and an AC. I ended up with a full featured car including heated leather seats, sunroof, power everything, pioneer sound system with a big ole subwoofer. Steering is tight, brakes responsive, and plenty of get-up-and-go when I need it. For the money I spent I'm one happy Chevy Dude.

GAS GAS GAS savings!!!! Easy to drive, ipod compatible, everything powered, sunroof, information readout for individual tire pressure, coolant temp, avg mpg, instant mpg, miles, range.

Inside door handles are a little cheap feeling and there is no trunk light which makes packing in the early morning darkness sometimes a little cumbersome.