2008 Chevrolet Cobalt Consumer Review: Desperate salesman sells a car

2008 Chevrolet Cobalt - Consumer Review

2008 Chevrolet Cobalt

Desperate salesman sells a car
By Justin on

2008 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

So far driving in this car I have seen that getting to 50 is quite an effort. I also feel a lag while trying to get to 70 on the interstate. The ride is smooth and the radio is nice. I like the hepa filter the AC/Heater has is a nice feature for an allergy sufferer I am. The seats are not as comfortable as my Escape. The car does at some points keep its energy enough to allow me to move up the interstate with the flow which is good.

I like the hepa filter its a nice addition and very helpful for allergy sufferers like myself. I also enjoy the integrated XM radio since I am a subscriber of the service already. I like having the armrest in my vehicle and the trunk seems to have ample space for what I need it for.

The XM radio doesn't scroll the name of the channel and artist like the regular FM radio does giving FM the advantage in this car. The seats are not as comfortable as my Escape, the backseat is quite uncomfortable and not as spacious. Handling isn't as stable and the engine seems to have trouble.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review