2008 Chevrolet Cobalt Consumer Review: Buy a Cobalt!

2008 Chevrolet Cobalt - Consumer Review

2008 Chevrolet Cobalt

Buy a Cobalt!
By Jenny on

2008 Chevrolet Cobalt LT 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I overall love my little Cobalt. I bought a brand new 2008 Cobalt LT coupe, and now have 1,500 miles on it. I recently got it to 41 MPG average on the highway with the cruise control on. I got 0% interest for 60 months, so it was a smart buy too. I always liked the Cavaliars, but these feel less cheap, and more roomy. I got the dark Blue Metallic, and it really sparkles. The color is my favorite part, but hard to keep clean. I would have opted for the darker seats too, I got my light seats sprayed with a special scotch guard type spray with a warranty to keep the interior looking nice. Spoiler makes it dangerously hard to see out of back, but love the ways it makes the exterior look.

XM radio (free 90 day trial), information button that tells you average MPG, two trip sets, tire pressure, outside temp, how many miles til your out of gasoline etc. Quiet ride. Fold down seats perfect for snowboards. Keyless entry, car finder (push alarm button for 1 second, and car will honk 3x)

Compass on mirror. It's hard to get in and out of back seat, and I'm 5.5 and thin. Trunk opening too small. Larger fuel capacity. I think its only a 12 gallon. Map lights should be standard. I think the sedans are ugly and cheap looking. Spoiler makes it extremely hard to see out the rear view mirror

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review