Best deal on the planet. Great Car.
By Nate on
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt LT 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
I was looking for a car under 15k, and I knew I was going to be giving up a lot to get it. This would be my daily commuter. After pricing a Civic, 3, Corrolla, and Focus I knew I was in trouble. Wasn't really looking at GM until I saw a Cobalt. I have seen them before but never really paid attention. Took it for a drive and was overly impressed. Got an LT and with options it was 4k less than a Civic with the same options. I love this car more and more, and with the rebates you can't beat the value. Very well built car. I would seriously consider this in lieu of the forementioned cars I was considering unless you are hung up on a name like Honda.
Favorite Features
MPG, value, MP3 input standard, head curtain side airbags, rims that came with package, handling, looks, spoiler, trunk space, driver information center, interior looks, new car smell!
Suggested Improvements
Trunk opening small but wouldn't want bigger to take away from looks of the vehicle, Seats are stiff like Hondas, not a big fan. Not too much to improve, especially considering the price.