Victory Red Coupe
By Matt on
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
One of the last 07's on the lot. Paid $10,300. The only option is the auto tranny. I only had it a couple days so this is an intitial review. The motor has almost the same pep as my 01 Z24 and gets better mileage. I'm averaging 25.6 MPG. The interior design of the car is a little plain but straight forward and worlds nicer than the Cavalier. The electric steering feels a little wierd at first but you get used to it. The rear end looks better on the coupe than sedan. The DIC does provide some useful stuff and the auto headlights mean you dont have to worry about leaving them on and draining the battery. The low beams are as bright as the highs on my Z24. I'll put in another review later.
Favorite Features
CD/MP3 player. rear end styling. DIC. Auto lights. High seating position. Engine. Interior quality. Guages and controls. 5yr/100k mi warranty. Price can't be beat. Make sure you bring a relative who is a former GM employee for an extra $1000 off.
Suggested Improvements
I can't complain about manual windows as I prefer them (standard on LT). I do miss keyless entry (ditto). Why is ABS standard on my 1992 Cavalier and not this? No armrest. Wierd way to fold rear seats. Plastic engine cover. Make both seats Easy Entry not just passenger.