Update of 1/1/08 Review
By Matt on
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
I now have over 10,500 mi on the car and its still without any problems. I took the car to the shop 3 times: Once for an oil change and 2 because of something I did: Bent a rim and hit a deer. I abuse this car and it still treats me great. I'm now getting 30-37MPG depending on how I drive. The front tires are now starting to show noticeable wear. My only big gripe with the car is the noisy wheel covers. They squeak and rattle over bumps and it makes the car seem like less quality than it actually is. Next time I'm getting alloys. I still get compliments on the looks. Why are people still buying imports? Chevy packs quality, value, dependability, and fun all in one car. Check this one out!
Favorite Features
DIC, auto headlights, speed variable power steering and wipers. CD/MP3 player sounds great for a bottom-of-the-barrel system. Exterior styling. It has as much power as my 01 Z24 and gets 6+ MPG better. Dash and steering wheel styling. Easy to clean upholstery. Wide range of aftermarket parts.
Suggested Improvements
If I had to do it again, I would've bought the LT. I miss the power windows, locks and keyless entry. Also you can get ABS, alloys, and better looking door trim (all grey on LS versus grey and black on LT) on that model. Improve design of wheel covers and make ABS standard... helps against deer.