Pretty Great Car
By Daniel on
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
The LS build was certainly a fun car to drive. Obviously it's not a sport, so performance is not its focus. The LS is built tight with pretty good suspension. Despite the size of the engine, acceleration was adequate. The interior is clean and easy to follow with no confusion among the cluster gauges. The only thing I regret when I owned the car was that I opted for the basic model. I'd strongly recommend upgrading to a higher model with automatic features, because it certainly improves the convenience. The fact that ABS is not standard is disconcerting. I've not owned it a long time, so the Chevrolet rapport is disconcerting. Not too sure if this car will last like a Toyota.
Favorite Features
Quiet ride, exceptional a/c, decent sound, great exterior design (the car looks fantastic in white), decent MPG, daytime running lights and battery saving features.
Suggested Improvements
Improved standard features like power windows, keyless entry, ABS, and higher safety. The car is great for basic introductory, but other cars come with more standard equipment. The daytime running lights feature is certainly impressive for a car in the low-end segment.