Pretty Cool
By Cynt on
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
Before I got this car I had a 2000 Chevy Prism that was amazing. So to compare the two has its ups and downs. The Prism got way better gas mileage. With the Cobalt it probably get about 25-29 MPG where before I was getting at least 35MPG. Its really stylish and I love the MP3 jack. Getting on the highway is great because it doesn't take long to get up to speed. I didn't get power locks or window and that's the biggest regret. It stinks to have to reach over and unlock doors and manually roll down windows. Wish the radio would crank up a little louder also. I love the digital display for the information center. However I wish OnStar and ABS was a standard. Overall pretty good and fun to drive!!
Favorite Features
The best things would probably be the MP3 jack, information center, and trunk space. I love that I can just plug in my Ipod and go. The Ipod cord can be purchased for about $15 and its well worth it. The information center is handy and the trunk space is shockingly gracious.
Suggested Improvements
The seat belt snaps that are in the frame are poorly built. Mine kept falling off until i glued them on. Also so my information controls stopped working but were fixed under warranty. Wish power locks and windows were standard. Would also be good to get at least 30MPG. Otherwise I love it so far!