2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Consumer Review: I can't wait get a new car

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt - Consumer Review

LT Sedan (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

I can't wait get a new car
By tiredofthispos on

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LT 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

My parents got the cobalt for me 3 yrs ago as my 1st car. I wanted a jetta. I have had numerous problems. After 6 mo:shift nob got really loose, automatic Windows randomly go out. I have taken the car to the dealer 3x and it still does this. After 1 yr:fuel pump died, the int. Handle bubbled up. After 2 yrs:sun visor mirror cover and a defroster vent broke off. All but 1 speaker has gone out, a seat belt that is rarely used broke, turning signal stopped making clicking noise. I have taken my car to the dealer numerous times. The nob and handle were fixed. The warranty would not fix:speakers, vents, visor. Had to pay $130 just to see if it would cover the seat belt; it didn't. Windows still don't work.

Fun to drive, good on gas, spacious trunk, satellite radio, automatic lights, remote start, aux outlet, center console, good for very short road trips and around town

better quality interior,light gray interior is very hard to keep clean, Better warranties that cover its failures.uncomfortable Backseats have poor legroom if you are over 5'5. needs more compartment space.My little bro gets this car as his 1st. Can't wait to get either a Nissan Cube or Honda Fit.