Affordable, reliable, and fun!
By Laura on
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
I was looking into something sporty and reliable. The black Chevy Cobalt Coupe (not the sedan - wasn't fond of the four door) definitely had both! Can't beat the price: under $13k - brand new! Especially for what it has to offer. I've had my car for about half a year and it still responds as it did the when I put in it's first miles. It's not the SS of course, but you gotta love the pick up and handling. The gas mileage is average - I guess I was expecting a bit more (but not bad to be honest). This car is great for 2 people and if you want to put some people in the back, front seat gotta scoot up (depending on people's size). Love the overall design, but mostly impressed with it's price.
Favorite Features
Digital displays buttons on steering wheel. Dark - almost black - carpet. Great room in the front. Good stock stereo. Big trunk. Love the overall structure on the exterior. Great on tight turns. I tinted the windows and back lights and the car totally looks slick. Would look clean just a bit dropped!
Suggested Improvements
No power locks/windows on an 07? Come on. (had to install the power locks myself). Doors have 45 & 90 degree open, so sometimes it can swing open too far - careful! Trunk is big, but opening is small? Would totally love arm rests! Backing out can be hard - blind spots. Test it first to be comfortable!