2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cobalt model:
Our Cobalt
By mlbollaert on 04/26/07 08:05 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan LTZ 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

Engine has plenty of power for a 2.2. So far the mileage holds true 24 city, 32 hwy. Steering is effortless but tight enough to feel the road. Handling is tight through the corners and the Pirelli's hold the road even in the N.W. rain. Interior is excellent with all the comforts of the 21st century! Overall I give the car and the experiance an "A".

Cobalt Love
By matt on 04/19/07 10:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I traded my favorite car I have ever owned, a Chevy Tracker, for a new Cobalt. I was afraid of switching to a small sedan. I love it. It drives great. It is nice to look at. The paint is a deep blue that the sun sometimes reflects off as purple. Getting 31.4 mpg city/driving combined. Perfect big city car. It's a winner of a car if you don't have to have the biggest one on the road.

Nice overall entry level car
By Sunburst Orange on 02/28/07 06:00 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

It's a great car for someone looking to not spend over $20,000 and still have some room and functionality. Great trunk room along with easy to function stereo, driver information center, and cruise control. Smooth drive with decent gas mileage in town(21 mpg..expected 25-28), but lower than advertised.

Chevy Cobalt Lil Red
By don shannon on 09/03/06 14:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

We purchased this vehicle after having driven a rental vehicle of the same type for a month.We were pleased with the way the rental drove, and have been equally pleased with the purchased vehicle. We havc a five on the floor tranny and it is a great deal of fun to drive. The gas mileage has been much better than we expected, running over 30 MPG for most of our driving which includes city, highway and rural driving.

Chevy Cobalt, a true value
By Nick on 09/02/06 10:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan LTZ 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

For the money, the power, build, and fuel economy it is just as good if not better than any import. Kudos to GM for this vehicle. And as a former Honda, BMW, Mercedes owner I'm not just saying that. GM is again an entry level leader.

Cobalt
By Cobalt on 08/06/06 18:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan LTZ 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

Roomy and comfortable car with a large trunk. Low exterior noise. Window handle and seat belt keeper need to be of better quality.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.