2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cobalt model:
Great car
By nellis on 05/26/07 17:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I know that the Cobalt is an upgrade from the Cavalier but it's way beyond that. The cCobalt is much more comfortable and rides much smoother. I would recommend this car to everyone. It's great for travel or just your everyday driving. Chevy is definitely a winner with this one!

Best Chevy Ever!
By Yynot on 05/25/07 19:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my SS 2.4 Colbalt with 147 on it. White with black interior has everything I wanted power everything awesome stereo, sunroof. This car is just the best ever for the price I paid and the competitors was prices just right and not over 20k for the options I wanted, I drove the Civic Si, the new Sentra Se R, Tiburion, even Saturn Ion Quad Coupe also the Pontia G5 the cousin of the Cobalt All these were either over priced or didn't have what I wanted to pay for. Chevy has finally got it right and I got the last White one in the area for 2007 sorry. I love it from the moment I saw it I wanted it. Love a first sight so to speak

Chevy's best kept secret
By Paul Wernich on 05/18/07 08:52 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I was ready for a new car and wanted to spend less than $15k. The Cobalt was a no-brainer. The 2 door laser blue coupe looks fantastic and I got it with all the goodies I wanted for under $14,000. I've owned it for a few weeks and I have only a couple of complaints. The doors are long and locking/unlocking them is awkward, power door locks should have been standard. No armrest, whats up with that? The interior of the doors are all one color, light gray. Adding a darker gray to the door would have looked sportier and hidden stains better. Window crank handle fell off in my hand after only a few uses, just snapped it back on and all is well. Gas mileage seems OK, a few more mpg would be nice

2007 Cobalt LT3
By Driven on 04/22/07 21:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LT 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

After looking at Honda, and Mazda etc., when shopping for my next ride, none had the options/price I was looking for without buying aftermarket items. On long drives I do not suffer from fatigue I felt in previous cars or feel in other models that I get from the rental companies. My job requires extensive travel and I find myself comparing every rental I receive to my Cobalt! The Cobalt handles very well. I get a good sense of the road when behind the wheel. Simply put my Cobalt is not going anywhere unless I am driving.

Great Car For Great Price!
By Laly on 03/27/07 10:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Got my Cobalt early this month and totallyl ove it! Personally, I love the look of the coupe much more than the sedan. What caught my eye was its low price. Although the price had me skeptical - coming from a Chevy oriented family - I had to give them a shot! Car is very responsive, great on sharp turns and fun to drive. Getting to know it, I would have preferred an SS - but I got what I can afford. My friends simply say, the more you see it - the more you get to like it. Speaks for itself. Great start off car for a teenager parentals! This is my second and wish I would have had anything similar to it as my first!

Avg 27city 32hwy! Solid Built!
By Rob on 03/14/07 06:13 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

The gas mileage is great! The small car grows on you as you drive it. Fun. Easy to maneuver, turning radius 33! Decent pick up for the on ramp. Safety scores high! Gave the car to my DD and am now considering another one after shopping Mazda, Honda, Mitsubisi, and Saturn! Can't beat the price and quality, mileage and safety without all the options nickle and dimeing you to death!

GM did it again
By Tyler on 03/05/07 16:48 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LT 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

What can I say..GM did it again. This is a huge upgrade from the Cavalier. I was a big fan of the Cavalier z-24 and im a bigger fan of the Cobalt. I got the upgraded sound system with ten inch sub. Wow good job. I never had a white car but this Cobalt looked great in white.The handling is great. The all black interior is very smooth. Great on gas. I drive great distances to work and back...all i can say is wow. The car has the needed boost to get past those slow drivers with no problem. Great bang for the buck!

Great Ride!
By YLOWCOBALT on 01/06/07 20:21 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 2007 Cobalt LS coupe in September of 2006 and I love it. The performance for the money ($12850) is mind blowing. The handling isn't too bad either. I can sling the passengers around and a tire never slips (not so much as a squak). Refined suspension and a fairly powerful (148 hp) stock engine make for one heck of a back road driving experience especially with the easy to operate 5-speed tranny! If stock isn't for you, don't worry, GM makes more than enough goodies for this car and if they won't do, think about it, this car is probably America's best compact car. Aftermarket companies are drooling right now!

Simply Amazed
By VEGASDUDE on 12/23/06 15:03 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

After a lifetime of fast sports cars, I just totaled one, ouch!Decided I'd get a bare bones econobox for cheap insurance, to tide me over til the new Camaro debuts. After looking at all the others I picked the Cobalt. I love this car! Fun to drive, decent power and mileage, plus it looks great in Victory Red. Love the tail lights! Lowered it with Eibach SportLines, bigger rims/BFG T/A KDW's, spoiler, full tint, sheepskins. I'm gonna keep her as my daily driver after I get the Camaro. Highly recommended. Big bang for the buck ! Chevy, You won me back!

'07 Cobalt
By poochie on 12/18/06 04:50 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I really enjoy my Cobalt so far but have only owned it for 1 week and haven't had a chance to take it on a long trip. I have only been getting around 20 miles per gallon in town which is a big disappointment to me because I was told this vehicle would get around 25 miles per gallon for in town driving.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.