2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged - Consumer Reviews

SS 2.0L 4-cyl. Supercharger 5-speed Manual - (35 reviews )
So much fun
By mikee on 02/22/07 01:05 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl S/C 5M)

This car is so fun to drive. I used to have a Sentra Spec-v and this Cobalt SS is so much more fun. I love it

The best car I have owned in a long time
By cobaltken on 11/24/06 09:58 AM (PST)

This car is a whole lot of fun all around. I think it is best on roads that have a lot of curves. The ride is a lot better then I expected.

This Car Rocks!
By 6431 on 11/08/06 12:22 PM (PST)

I find the car handles well, and picks up fast once you hit 3000 rpm. HP is actually a whopping 226! Outperforms a Corvette in the slalom and is kind of sexy in appearance. Watch out for potholes, because the car doesnt handle them well. I owned a '90 Z24 prior to the SS, and wow, what a step up! Keep up the good work GM! Look out imports and V8's!

Fun stuff!
By Seoulgirl7 on 11/04/06 16:52 PM (PST)

It seems like time stops when im in my Cobalt SS/SC. It handles great, and I love the interior, all the options, and what the factory offers for me for aftermarket. Really a lot of car for the price! Just writing this makes me want to go out to the back roads again:)

One fun car to drive
By Donal on 09/19/06 05:20 AM (PDT)

This car is exciting, powerful, and fun to drive. It makes my communte to work enjoyable. Days off even more. I have a Mercedes CLK 430 and it rarely leaves the garage now. Performance upgrades frome GM are great and inexpensive and make a huge difference.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.