Used 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cobalt model:
I love it
By her lil sports car on 10/21/06 19:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car! It is fun to drive. Handles great. Fuel mileage is pretty good too. I average 26.5 town/hwy and 31 on the freeways. The sound system in it is awesome too! Taking corners is awesome in this car. I think with a custom sway bar it would be better. All in all I love this car. The good outweighs the not so good. The few things I don't like is the emergency brake and the middle console are on top of each other, making the emergency brake difficult to access. Seems to have a bit of a lag in between some of the gears, and 1st is way too short.

One fun car to drive
By Donal on 09/19/06 05:20 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl S/C 5M)

This car is exciting, powerful, and fun to drive. It makes my communte to work enjoyable. Days off even more. I have a Mercedes CLK 430 and it rarely leaves the garage now. Performance upgrades frome GM are great and inexpensive and make a huge difference.

Chevy Cobalt Lil Red
By don shannon on 09/03/06 14:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

We purchased this vehicle after having driven a rental vehicle of the same type for a month.We were pleased with the way the rental drove, and have been equally pleased with the purchased vehicle. We havc a five on the floor tranny and it is a great deal of fun to drive. The gas mileage has been much better than we expected, running over 30 MPG for most of our driving which includes city, highway and rural driving.

Chevy Cobalt, a true value
By Nick on 09/02/06 10:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LTZ 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

For the money, the power, build, and fuel economy it is just as good if not better than any import. Kudos to GM for this vehicle. And as a former Honda, BMW, Mercedes owner I'm not just saying that. GM is again an entry level leader.

Great Car
By Nick on 08/11/06 16:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Looks great. Handles very well around corners. Good size engine, and a nice radio upgrade from the '06 to the '07 model. Only suggestion is to have better quality speakers. Other than that, a great car for a good price.

Cobalt
By Cobalt on 08/06/06 18:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LTZ 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

Roomy and comfortable car with a large trunk. Low exterior noise. Window handle and seat belt keeper need to be of better quality.