2007 Chevrolet Cobalt - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cobalt model:
Lemon!
By rattler on 07/18/07 02:56 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LTZ 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

Bought my new 2007 Cobalt in July 2007, pulled off the dealer lot to get groceries, and noticed my front running light was out on the passenger side of the car. Went thru the first tank of gas, fair gas mileage, started to hear a rattle in the front passenger side of the dashboard, started to rattle after 800 miles on the Cobalt! Should have gotten a Honda Civic EX!

Love it
By Bryan on 07/16/07 20:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl S/C 5M)

It's very good on gas yet fast at the same time which is great. The acceleration on this car is really good and the handling is perfect. If you are looking for a fast car and want to save money on gas at the same time, I highly recommend the Cobalt SS supercharged.

'07 SS/SC Chevy Cobalt
By ninjahampster on 07/16/07 19:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl S/C 5M)

This car has it all from great looks to awesome handling. The brute force in the supercharger is amazing and the Stage 2 upgrade makes it feel like a whole different car.

Greatly Pleased, and Proud
By GreenPurgatory on 07/16/07 19:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl S/C 5M)

This car is incredibly luxurious considering it is close to $20,000. I love the performance, handling, comfort, sound system, fuel economy, shifting, styling, and overall just in love with my new Cobalt. I wish they would continue making the Cobalt!

2007 Cobalt
By Nate on 07/15/07 19:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl S/C 5M)

Great car for the performance-minded driver on a budget. Plenty of power for what is typically expected of a 4-cyl. FWD vehicle. It looks great too.The 18" gunmetal rims look incredible in all lights. Luckily Chevy offered an optional low spoiler option for '07, because that was the only gripe I had about the car. Gas mileage is excellent as well. With a 50/50 mix of city/hwy driving I get 25-27 MPG, and have got as high as 34 MPG on highway cruising. Very competitive in it's class. You may find slightly nicer interior finishes on the competitors, but not enough to pass up the incredible whine of the blower at full throttle. Great sound system and the ipod jack is really useful.

This Is My First Car
By Knicole on 07/03/07 09:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This car was my first purchase. I absolutely love how much room you have in the back and front seats, when compared to other similar sized cars. Also has great trunk room for storage or traveling. My Cobalt also has excellent gas mileage. It only takes $30 to fill up my tank, and lasts me for two weeks of going to school and work. I've noticed that it also has great quick acceleration that comes in handy when on the interstate. I'm definitely satisfied with my Cobalt.

Best I Have Ever Owned
By 07SSOhio on 07/02/07 12:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl S/C 5M)

I can't say enough good things about this car. Absolutely amazing, no problems, great mileage, super fun.

Fun to own
By Beachbum on 07/01/07 19:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl S/C 5M)

Great car for the money. Designers at GM finally understand what the GenXers want in a car, and for the most part have delivered. My only tiny gripe is rear visibility, as the trunk lid is higher than what I'm used to.

20,000 Miles Of SS
By ADK_Samurai on 06/27/07 06:55 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl S/C 5M)

I traded my 2005 Cobalt base coupe for the SS hoping for excellent performance... it delivered. This car is absolutely a blast to drive. In fact, I've had the car since September and have put 20,000 miles on it because of the fun-to-drive factor. My only complaint about the interior is lack of an armrest. Other than that, kudos. This brings the fun back to GM. I would definitely recommend or buy another Cobalt/Cobalt SS! For the money, the car delivers so much more than most of the 'premium' imports that I drove before purchasing my car.

Fun
By pandion on 06/23/07 15:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl S/C 5M)

I love my Cobalt SS/SC. I just wish I could have gotten the gunmetal rims. I don’t think it’s as fast as most like to boast, but I have driven some very fast cars before this one. The styling is nice inside and out. It’s a little difficult to get comfortable in the seats; you just can’t seem to get just the right height and such. I’m 5'9" and still can’t seem to get comfortable. The back window is next to useless because it’s so small and the wing creates a blind spot even with the lower profile wing that I got. Handles very nice. Gas mileage could be better, but what else would you expect from a supercharger.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.