2006 Chevrolet Cobalt 2.0L 4-cyl. Supercharger 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - The Car that Keeps on

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt - Consumer Review

SS Coupe (2.0L 4-cyl. Supercharger 5-speed Manual)

The Car that Keeps on Going
By reneg78 on

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl S/C 5M)

First of I have to say I LOVE THIS CAR. I now work in an office, but before I use to drive the heck out this car on avg 800 miles/week delivering permits for the film industry. I've taken it on a little off road adventure up in the mountains. I've been in one accident and only had cosmetic damage. I've never had any problems with the car. I think the only problem I've had was that the battery on the key ring to unlock the car and trunk had to be replaced twice. But the car no problems. I've fixed the cosmetics, and recently had to buy new wheels but only because I slammed into a pot hole. But its a great car. I would buy another one and recommend to buy.

Favorite Features

I enjoy the auto features on the radio, it raises if the window is down and driving on the freeway and lowers when i slow down or drive on the street. The Sound system is amazing in the car. 5.1 surround sound love the sub speaker in the trunk. All factory installed.