Worst Car EVER!!!
By ihatecobalts on
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt LTZ 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)
Bought the car new and has been nothing but a headache. New gear shifter (It locked down and wouldn't shut off or let me put in park), had the get the gas tank fixed twice, oil pan cracked, pulley snapped off, and at a whopping 89000 it blew up. This car is JUNK off the charts LEMON. Money pit no dealership even wants to mess with it. Its past the warranty but the 100000 power train warranty doesn't hold up. Never buy this car..EVER it will leave you stranded several times for hours with kids. NO ONE ever stops anymore. It also over heats for NO reason got it checked by the dealership.
Favorite Features
I like the way it looks, good gas mileage when it runs, keep tire tread because it don't last long running, paint stays cause its always in a garage. Stereo is the best asset of the whole car. The rims are pretty.
Suggested Improvements
Just junk the line. This car is crap. New motors, new shifters, new radiator supports, new motor mounts, new valves, new alternators, new pulley system, new gas tank...I don't want to blow up or get high off fumes. Thanks Chevy just proved to me I stay with FORD.