Fun on a budget
By Jason on
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl S/C 5M)
I've had my Cobalt for almost a year now and I still love it everytime I get in the car. The leather seats are comfy, the interior is stylish, and with a push of the accelerator a big smile comes to my face as the supercharger begins to whine. The car has handles great and is perfect for a fun run through some twisties and surprisingly the ride isn't too bad. I've been on a few longer trips with the car and it was pretty comfortable. The Stock sound system sounds very good and the MP3 player reduces the need for changing cds. All of the controls are easy to reach and all displays are easy to read. All told this is a great car for those of you who want good fuel economy and fun.
Favorite Features
The sporty suspension and the 2.0 supercharged engine make this car a blast to drive. You can easily hang with a lot of cars with much bigger engines, it does all of this while being very easy on gas. I have averaged 33mpg on the highway.
Suggested Improvements
First gear is rather short and can be a pain in the but in traffic because you have to rev it pretty good to get the car going. Also the rear wing blocks most of your rear vision.