Cobalts are JUNK
By PA Cobalt Owner on
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
Was happy with the car for the first couple of weeks, but since it has been nothing but a headache. All sorts of problems including door locks trapping us in or out of car, serious vibrations when driving, cheap and fast-wearing interior, manual tranny problems, leaking sunroof, and headlight issues.
Favorite Features
Favorite features? absolutely nothing. worst car i have ever owned hands down.
Suggested Improvements
Improve everything..Dear GM, thanks for the horrible car. I sincerely hope you continue to lose billions a year and eventually go out of business.
By luxiestar
on 03/11/11 09:57 AM (PST)

I am also having the same problem. I recently purchased my used Chevy Cobalt in December. The first time my door got stuck I thought it was my fault because the next day the doors open. Earlier this week my driver's side door got stuck again my dad went out and opened it with no problem. But again the next day the door was stuck again and my dad and I could not get it open. I was with some friends last night and both doors were stuck we both literally had to climb out of the window to get out. This is my the first car that I've ever bought. I've only had this car for a short time and I really need it to get back and forth from work. Gm really needs to do something about this problem because there is no way I can pay for both doors to fixed.