2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Consumer Review: Blew away all Expectations

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt - Consumer Review

LT Coupe (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Blew away all Expectations
By Lenny on

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt LT 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I've been driving for over 35 years and have owned more new cars than I care to count. I bought the Cobalt after shopping around for a month or so. It was way ahead of anything in its price range. I have over 5,000 miles on it and have yet had to return to the dealer for anything but an oil change. It's solid with one of the best build qualities I've seen. I love this car. I bought the LT-2 in Ultra Silver and black leather interior. Everyone compliments me on how sporty she looks. It has every otption but power seats and all for under 19000 out the door. The electronic steering is a dream. The stereo blows away anything I've heard. I highly recommend this car.

Pioneer stereo, Electric steering, and just the car in general. Very sporty looking car. Remember gas mileage increases as the engine breaks in. You won't get the best mpg's till the car has at least 5000 miles on it.

I wanted it in Gold. I would like to see more color choices.