2006 Chevrolet Cobalt 2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - 2006 Cobalt LT review

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt - Consumer Review

LT Coupe (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

2006 Cobalt LT review
By GAM on

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt LT 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned my Cobalt since Sept. I do think the gas mileage could be better for it being an economy car. I also think the trunk opening is horrible, you have a hard time getting anything in or out. Once its in there the size of the trunk is decent though. I think the steering is odd. I feel like I am all over the road in it . I had a BMW before this so I am not sure if I am just used to that steering or not. I do like the body style look and the interior is fun, gets a lot of compliments. Stereo is good. The option package I have is great. It has everything the BMW had minus a moonroof. Overall it's an OK car. I wouldn't buy another one and recomending it to others I am not sure about.

Favorite Features

I like the options it has. Controls on the steering wheel and the on board computer and its options are great for the overall price.

Suggested Improvements

The trunk opening is a joke. That needs to be improved. You have the hardest time getting anything in or out.