2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cobalt model:
Great car for the dollar
By david schenk on 08/30/05 11:46 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

What a surprise to pull into a gas station and fill up this vehicle! 38.4 miles to the gallon out on the highway. Wait until this car is broken in. I just saved 45 dollars a week in gas money. That's awesome. Keep it up Chevy

Nice try
By jack interstein on 08/22/05 15:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I'm generally pleased with this new effort from Chevy. Definitely like the looks and feel. Surpised and disappointed by poor city driving mileage. Has plenty of pep and good mileage on the open road. This car needlessly weighs about 200 to 300 lbs more than its Hyundai, Corolla and Civic competitors so additional HP is wasted in my opinion. Braking required surprising effort. Interior is well laid out but somewhat plastic looking. Despite above comments, was actually overall quite pleased!

I like my car
By LAURIEAF on 08/06/05 08:51 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan SS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Although I have had the Cobalt for a short period of time, I would recommend it. My Cobalt is a five speed and is the third 5 speed that I have owned. It shifts gears smoothly. My sister was riding with me yesterday and she didn't even notice that I was shifting. With the gas prices so high, I appreciate the mileage I get from it. Also, I just found out my best friend purchased a Cobalt last month.

Cool Cobalt
By Craig on 07/23/05 08:15 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This car is fun, plain and simple. Its style is nice and its comfort level is up there with a car that you would pay twice as much for. If it has a downfall, it would be that they used to much plastic on the interior. They put a lot of extras on this car that you wouldn`t expect on an economy car.

Cobalt
By al on 07/10/05 21:52 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Have had the Cobalt for 4 months now, and I am very happy with it. At first there were a few kinks to work out. The engine light kept coming on, but there was nothing wrong with the car. This car is very quiet, and rides great for a compact. You can also feel the quality that went into this car. I think GM has a winner.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.