2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cobalt model:
Great car and a great price.
By Tim on 04/25/06 12:40 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have just recently purchased my Cobalt and I love it. It gets great fuel mileage but it still has a lot of get up and go. The car could use some handling work but besides that it's great.

Chevy hits homerun
By Larry T on 04/24/06 05:21 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

We bought this as a second car to give our daughter for graduation, we drive it every day. It gets great gas mileage and is fun to drive too.

My Cobalt
By lacey miller on 04/14/06 11:30 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LT 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I drive 45 minutes to and from work everyday and I love driving my Cobalt. I love my XM satellite radio and my Pioneer sound system.

Great Buy
By Bill on 04/04/06 14:45 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LT 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my Cobalt in March and enjoy this car so much. I can't get over how great it handles. It gets very good gas mileage and the car in general looks great.

A very good American Car
By Mike on 04/01/06 06:17 AM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Cobalt Coupe for a month now, and I am most impressed by the fuel economy and build quality. I am getting over 30 MPG in combined highway/city driving with the automatic. This car is assembled just as tight as a Honda or Toyota. I looked at the Corolla first, but the Chevy had more features, looked better, and was a couple of grand cheaper. I am not an import hater, as I have owned both Japanese and Korean imports in the past. GM has produced a first-rate car here at a very good price. This car is not like a Cavalier at all, it is well-built, gets good mileage, and is comfortable.

Forget the Imports
By TonyM on 03/30/06 07:35 AM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LT 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I'm in my 50's and I have to say this is the best build quiality I've seen in a car in a long time if at all. This car is tight. I do a lot of stop and go driving and am very hard on a car. The Cobalt is a dream to drive, peppy, comfortable and stylish. The pioneer sound system is unreal, Probably better than most home systems.I have had no problems with the car and am approaching 8000 miles. The bottom line is GM has it together on the Cobalt. It's everything I wanted and more. I bought the LT-2 with the sport appearance package and Leather seats and with taxes it was alittle over 18000. The imports can't even come near that with the options I have. I love it.

I love it!
By coupegal on 03/23/06 21:04 PM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love my car! I commute 2hours everyday to college and it's great on gas. Not to mention that it is comfortable and very cute! I get a lot of heads turning to look at the car. I didn't get fancy bells and whistles but honestly I don't need them. I will keep this car until it sees a better day.

I did my homework
By Tim Cassidy on 03/18/06 18:55 PM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I checked out the Civic and Corolla and was not impressed. They cost more and look boring. The interior of the Cobalt looks just as good and has just as much plastic as the Honda and Toyota. The interior fit and finish, quality of materials line the reviewers love to use, tells me the Cobalt is the real deal since I believe most reviewers are bias in favor of the Japanese models. If that is all they can say, you know the Coblat is a serious contender. My other car is a Nissan Altima so you know that I am someone who really checks things out first and just doesn't buy American. I checked out Civic and Corolla and the Cobalt won, handily.

Great 2 Door Cobalt Coupe
By CKTuba on 03/14/06 21:46 PM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

We had had it since last June, no problems at all. Been a great car getting at or close to the mileage all the time. Peppy and fun to drive. Quiet. Great Pioneer stereo w sub woofer and absolutely love the looks. Looks like the Honda Civic 2 dr coupe.

2006 Cobalt LS
By mchuff on 03/13/06 12:06 PM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

A nice, somewhat sporty coupe at a very nice price. Fun to drive, manual shifts easily, good fuel economy (I ave. over 30 mpg.) Controls are easily accessable, CD standard, etc. A very nice value; good car for the money.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.