2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Consumer Review: Satisfied so far

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt - Consumer Review

LS Sedan (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Satisfied so far
By jonnyk981 on

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

So far owning my 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS has been nothing but a walk in the park. I have been a previous GM owner for many years now and this is by far the most impressive GM model that I have ever owned. I previously owned a 2000 Cavalier Z24 and my Cobalt puts it to shame! My Cobalt is loaded with fun features that weren't even offered on most of the other cars that I was looking at in the same price range. The car is fun to drive, great on gas, and easy on the wallet too. The five speed manual transmission gives the car a sportier feel and I am very impressed with the perfomance of this car's four cylinder engine.

Favorite Features

The sports package (white faced gauges, rear spoiler, and fog lights) is a must have. I love the moonroof too. The driver information center is great. It tells you how many miles you can drive before you'll run out of gas. I'm sure AAA is glad I have this feature! No more running out of gas!

Suggested Improvements

As great as this car is, there are a couple improvements that could be made. There is no storage within the car and I really miss having a center console with an arm rest. I have the Pionner stereo which I love but my rear view mirror vibrates too much from the bass. Besides that I love the car.