2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Consumer Review: Lovin My Cobalt!

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt - Consumer Review

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt

Base Sedan (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Lovin My Cobalt!
By Debbie on

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I got this car less than a week ago and fell in love with it immediately... I recommend the spoiler, it adds a lot to the car, a sporty look. I would reccommend power windows, I always had them and didn't realize how much I'd miss them. The ride is great, very smooth and good pick up. The car looks just as good as other more expensive cars on the road. I have a little one to get home to after work is over, but I've been taking the long way home. I would recommend an extended warranty just in case Chevy has some flaws to work out with a brand new car, but so far no problems, but it is less than a week old.

I just love it! The radio is wonderful. This is my first CD player, so I'm in heaven. The car has plenty of room. I have a 3 year old and he has plenty of room in the back. Good pick up for a 4 cylinder. I know the gas mileage is 24/32, wow! The style is sporty. The price (got employee rate)

Make power windows standard. Some say an arm rest, but it doesn't matter to me. Haven't experienced wind noise, but heard about it. Have dealer immediately disarm the theft system if you are not getting remote keyless entry. No one pays attention to the darn things anyways. Darker interior colors.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review