2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Consumer Review: Go and get this car! Now!

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged - Consumer Review

Go and get this car! Now!
By BaltOwner on

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl S/C 5M)

I was a Cavalier Z24 owner before this car and this is, in my opinion, the best car that I have ever owned. Its fast, fun to drive, and it has a SuperCharger! I don't see any others on the road so that is a plus as well. I normally drive a lot and when I had the Cavalier, I was very fatigued when I got to my destination. Not in this car, I still am amped up when I get there and I just want to get back out and drive it. Only put in 91+ octane in the tank, anything less and you don't get the performance.

The SuperCharger of course. The radio, 18in wheels, sunroof, The D.I.C. is pretty cool as well and the rear spoiler. I don't see any others on the road.

More instrument gauges, center arm rest, adjustable height spoiler, and a 15 to 16 gallon fuel tank would be super. Never put in an Navigation system, DVD System, or anything to make it heavier. Less weight = Performance.