First Two Weeks
By Maresha on
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
I really like the look of the sport coupe with the rear spoiler. The tail lights on the sport coupe look sporty too, they remind me of Corvette tail lights. The sedan has different tail lights. It seems the rear of the sport coupe is a little higher than the sedan, & I like the angled rear lift appearance. The car handles & drives well for a 4 cylinder, considering I've driven a V6 300ZX for the past 15 years. It would be awesome if Chevrolet made the sedan with the same rear lift and taillights that the coupe has, because I think a car like that with the spoiler & moonroof would scream! After driving a 2+2 300ZX, I had wanted a four door, but went with the coupe because the look is so hot.
Favorite Features
I love the moonroof, and the XM radio. The Pioneer sound system is pretty good too. I like the automatic headlights. The trunk is spacious too. Over-all I really love the exterior style of the car. I think this is going to be a great car for getting around town and to and from work.
Suggested Improvements
The inside compartment could be roomier. The center console is close to the driver & passenger seats which impinges on leg room a bit. The seatbelt guides attached to the headrests & the lumber adjustment handle could be made better, I'm concerned they'll break easily. Possible blind spots too.