2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Consumer Review: Can't get enough!

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe - Consumer Review

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe

Can't get enough!
By Tasha on

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my Colbalt right before the GM employee discount came out. At first I was bummed that I paid a higher price, but after owning and driving it for almost 3 months, I couldn't care less! It gets up and goes, hugs those tight curves and is easy on gas. The roomy interior is one of the pluses, but if you need backseat room, you're out. Being a two door car, the doors don't seem to swing really wide like others do. I've had numerous comments on how it looks. I know the engine can go, my husband just got a ticket in it the other day, pushing 90 and he said it handled just as well as it does at 30. This car handles open, curvy, hilly and traffic clogged roads all equally well.

XM radio is a plus, espically on long trips away from home. The digital readout of oil life, coolant temp and average gas mileage is a great idea and really handy. I just had my first oil change at 7,821 miles. The fact that the engine adjusts to your driving habits is nice. Roomy interior.

Better quality seals on the sunroof/moonroof. Mine rattles over minor bumps, even shut all the way. Better cupholders, but that's sweating the small stuff. Definitely better knobs on the radio, they're hair- triggered and change with the slightest touch!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review