2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Consumer Review: Best Compact Car In Years

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt - Consumer Review

Best Compact Car In Years
By krocket on

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I've owned Honda Accords, and Toyota Camrys (from the early 90's, back when they were mostly 4 cylinder). The Cobalt is a sedan to be reckoned with. It is by far the best handling car I have owned to date. Highly recommend it to everyone! They are fun to drive, and great on gas. 145 HP, and 205 on the SS! Plenty of room for passengers and drivers. I have the 16" wheels, sport package, along with upgraded stereo and subwoofer. Turns on a dime! Nice size trunk, cool having the battery in the trunk! Driver information center is a treat. I plan to keep this car for a very very long time. Buy one, you won't regret it!

Comfortable seating. Very tight car. Good on gas. Handles excellent. Roomy. Family car, yet sporty. Drivers info center tells fuel economy. 16" aluminum wheels. Leather wrapped steering wheel and gear shift. Audio and cruise control on the steering wheel. Comfort and control.

The only suggested improvement I can think of is to buy one! Get rid of your current car, and buy one of these. That will be an improvement!