2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Consumer Reviews 24

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cobalt model:
Best car under 20k
By Josh on 02/03/05 20:56 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have only had my Cobalt one month but the car is really growing on me. I bought it because of an excellent lease option and GM card money. It has more than enough power and gets excellent gas mileage. Judging by the performance of the naturally aspirated 2.2 the SS edition should be a rocket.

I Love My Car
By Jana on 02/01/05 13:52 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

These cars are only a 4cyl.but they can get up and go. I bought my Cobalt and within a week I found myself putting extra mileage on it. I enjoy driving this car, and my childern love it too. They kind of look sporty, but they also have enough room for a family of five. The trunks are huge too.

Chevy Cobalt
By Brent Tuag on 01/24/05 13:03 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl S/C 5M)

This is one of the cars to drive this year. It has great handling and its supercharger really kick in.

Passing resemblance to Opel Astra
By SCCHEVY on 01/14/05 12:32 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I've been waiting for GM to start bringing us cars that more closely resemble what they sell in Europe. The Malibu missed the Opel Vectra a little, but the Cobalt grabbed me as a dead-ringer for the last generation Opel Astra. I love the styling, and the interior is such an improvement over the antiquated Cavalier!

Giving the SRT-4 a run for it's money!
By Jeff on 01/12/05 12:10 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl S/C 5M)

It's fast, fun, and corners great! It looks good as well. It's about time Chevrolet put out something that's affordable and fast.

First Impression
By jay on 12/18/04 19:02 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This vehicle is a very pleasant surprise. I'm averaging 36 mpg overall. The ride is good, the car handles well, and it appears to be put together well.

Sporty, But Not SS Material.
By Gunsnroses572 on 11/15/04 18:26 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl S/C 5M)

It was a fun ride, but still not SS material, I have never thought of a SS tag on a four-cylinder car, and after driving this, I don't think the SS tag belongs on it, maybe if it was a 6 cylinder but no little 4 banger, if I were chevrolet, I'd never produce the SS version for this car, and maybe give up the SS tag because nothing they put the tag on lives up to its name. Maybe they should think about putting it on the corvette

great car
By william71 on 11/06/04 08:19 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

i love this car it is awsome , i must admit this a fun car in everyway and the 2.2 ecotec is so QUIET and fast . its a little corvette as chevy said in the ads

Chevrolet Colbalt
By Brandon Landry on 10/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LT 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

This car is the best(no offense).I love it!Thank chevrolet for making this car.

MUSCLE CAR ?
By pappachubby on 10/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl S/C 5M)

I'M A 50 YR.OLD GUY THAT WAS PART OF THE "MUSCLE CAR " ERA AND HAVE OWNED SS396 CAMAROS AND A 71 SS454/450 CHEVELLE AND ALTHOUGH THIS ISN'T IN THAT CATEGORY IT IS ABOUT AS CLOSE AS I'VE COME. IT IS FAST ! ! ! FUN TO DRIVE AND DOESN'T LOOK BAD EITHER. THE FIT AND FINISH IS SUPERB ! BRAVO CHEVY !