2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Consumer Reviews 22

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cobalt model:
Awesome Car.
By Krystle on 03/07/05 20:35 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought mine but, i love it already. It really is a great car. It drives wonderfully. It handles great. Looks sporty for a great price.

Cobalt
By mmgee on 03/07/05 10:51 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love driving this car! I deal with a lot of traffic and it is very responsive weaving in & out of traffic. It also has good get up & go when you need it. The only problem is that my air conditioner went out with 950 miles. Everything else is awesome!!

Great small car
By Tom R. on 03/05/05 09:32 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I couldn't believe this was built by GM. I traded my roadworn Civic for this model because I really like the fit and finish of the interior, and general overall apperance.

Love this fun car
By Karen on 03/04/05 22:52 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I just got my Cobalt last month, but I love driving it already!! It handles well for a car of its size and has lots of zip. I couldn't be more pleased with it so far.

Pride,Comfort & Economy
By Craig Whitlock on 03/04/05 21:54 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

We purchased a new Cobalt after looking around at so many so called economy cars. After test driving the Cobalt My wife and I were sold! The Colbalt looks fantastic with a pleasing stylish exterior and an interior unique with people friendly styling and comfort! We are very proud of our new Chevy Cobalt! It drives and handles like a dream super quiet road smooth ride with an upper class ride without forsaking economy! Please drive a Cobalt before making any decisions on any import before you buy!

BW's Cobalt Review
By Bob Willard on 03/04/05 13:42 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

You have to drive it to believe the handling for such a low priced base car. The pick up from 0-60 is amazing tho at high speeds the pickup isnt quite as impressive. Fun to drive, affordable, and excellent handling are the top qualities of this low priced Chevy.

Great car
By robert painter on 02/25/05 16:37 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LT 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

This is a great work car for me, or anyone. It runs exceptionally well on highway and back roads. Fuel economy, can't complain. Engine and suspension give it a very sporty feel.Overall, it is a great car.

Best Compact Car In Years
By krocket on 02/23/05 18:15 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I've owned Honda Accords, and Toyota Camrys (from the early 90's, back when they were mostly 4 cylinder). The Cobalt is a sedan to be reckoned with. It is by far the best handling car I have owned to date. Highly recommend it to everyone! They are fun to drive, and great on gas. 145 HP, and 205 on the SS! Plenty of room for passengers and drivers. I have the 16" wheels, sport package, along with upgraded stereo and subwoofer. Turns on a dime! Nice size trunk, cool having the battery in the trunk! Driver information center is a treat. I plan to keep this car for a very very long time. Buy one, you won't regret it!

I'm IMPRESSED enough to buy!
By CDC on 02/22/05 23:14 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Having owned a 2001 Cavalier, I expected Cobalt to be merely a re-packaging. Not so, my great looking base coupe is a sports car! Albeit entry level and low priced. We were so taken by it that the kids and I begged Mom to let us get the Coupe. In order to do so we purchased one extra option, a new dining room table.

Buy American
By BILL on 02/21/05 17:05 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This car is better than my 96 Cavalier with 186,000 miles and sister-in-law is still driving it. The Cobalt is fun to drive and we get a lot of compliments on its looks. Very solid ride and feel. You feel like you’re in a much bigger car.