2005 Chevrolet Cobalt - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cobalt model:
Bad Car
By Parrish Monroe on 03/21/05 06:05 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This car is awesome; the only thing i don't like about it is the headlights they are the ugly white color. I like the blue color better. This car reminders me if a Mustang in the back, well except the tail lights

COBALT LS1A
By TJB on 03/20/05 17:55 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Very smooth ride and smooth acceleration. Excellent fuel economy.

Cobalt is a keeper
By Kelvin on 03/17/05 10:02 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

On our first long trip we got 33-35 mpg. Seats were comfortable considering it is a sub-compact. Very quiet ride, little tire noise with the Perelli tires and 16 inch wheels that came with the sports package.

Surprisingly pleasant to drive.
By First Chevrolet on 03/16/05 13:59 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This is a really solid offering from Chevrolet. With the 1SB package the handling is awesome and tight. There is no dead spot in the steering and with the adaptive steering low speed maneuvers are extremely easy. The ride quality is amazing. Better than the Corolla. The Pioneer sound system will rock your world! I can not say enough good things about this car. My wife is utterly impressed with it. This is the best offering in its class!

Cobalt LS
By Jim C on 03/16/05 07:40 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Car seems to stand higher than the old Cavalier models. Fit and finish are Japanese-like, interior materials are upscale for this class of car. Ecotec 2.2 litre engine is very smooth. Auto transmission shifts are almost undetectable. Electric steering give a very good road feel in this model. This car is fun to drive.

My daughter's first car, Happy Sweet 16
By cobolt on 03/08/05 14:58 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

My 16 year old daughter's first car. She tells me its the best car she has tried out so far, it's cool looking, stylish, and fits her well in terms of view to the road. (which to me is important as she has just received her license )

Pam's first new car ever
By Pamela Frank on 03/07/05 22:59 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I think it is a great car. It might be small but it acts like it is all grown up.

Awesome Car.
By Krystle on 03/07/05 20:35 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought mine but, i love it already. It really is a great car. It drives wonderfully. It handles great. Looks sporty for a great price.

Cobalt
By mmgee on 03/07/05 10:51 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love driving this car! I deal with a lot of traffic and it is very responsive weaving in & out of traffic. It also has good get up & go when you need it. The only problem is that my air conditioner went out with 950 miles. Everything else is awesome!!

Great small car
By Tom R. on 03/05/05 09:32 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I couldn't believe this was built by GM. I traded my roadworn Civic for this model because I really like the fit and finish of the interior, and general overall apperance.