2005 Chevrolet Cobalt - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cobalt model:
Great Car
By Cobalt on 04/11/05 10:54 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LT 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

The car is a blast to drive. Its very responsive on the road. I was surprised at the fuel economy and how fast the car wanted to drive on the road. Its a nice sporty car. The trunk is huge. The one draw back is there is not a ton of room in the back seat. Overall I think its a great car.

I Love My Cobalt
By Holly on 04/10/05 05:22 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I've driven mostly larger vehicles with the exception of my Corvettes. I needed to have a gas economical car for my distance driving and was pushed to the Cobalt by my 19 year old son. I test drove the Cobalt and was impressed by the ride, comparing once again to the larger vehicles (SUV's) I've owned in the past. I was very impressed at the handling, solid feel and pick-up for a "4-banger". I love my new Cobalt and love my son for pushing me toward looking at it closer (although he would have preferred I bought the SS; what teenager would have thought differently). Great car for the money. Ten stars to Chevrolet on this one!

My new Cobalt
By Melinda on 04/09/05 11:22 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LT 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

I bought a 2005 Cobalt in March 2005. Unfortunately, I was hit almost head on by someone who did not stop at a stop sign. Luckily, however, i found out exactly how safe the car was and I am about to receive my new Cobalt. I am even more excited about getting this. It truly was a safe and smart investment. Kudos to Chevrolet for making such a wonderful car. I love the interior and exterior also. I have no complaints about the car or the dealership that sold it to me. I am forever a devoted Chevrolet bowtie!

Awesome Car
By jynxme6 on 04/09/05 11:21 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This car is such a smooth ride. I am glad I decided to buy this car. The price is also a bargain. I got a great family car at a great cost.

Great little Cobalt
By Paul Ronn on 04/08/05 16:17 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LT 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

This is only our second new car in 25 years and we picked a good one. The LT Cobalt is great to drive. Corners like a dream and rides like a sports car. We think this is a wonderful car for the money. You get a bunch of neat goodies as standard features in the LT. We are averaging 26 MPG around town.

Good Quiet Car
By Tom on 04/07/05 10:14 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first car, and wow I LOVE IT! It has the most comfortable ride, and the Cobalt is very quiet but also fast at the same time. I recommend if you are looking for a nice car to drive, that you get a Chevy Cobalt

More driving more fun.
By Ryan on 04/06/05 15:26 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have never driven a car that has ever been so much fun except for my classical 1962 Pontiac Tempest wagon. I love my car and I love to drive it. My girlfreind loves to drive it. She loves the power. I love the fact that it acts like a sporty race car. The car keeps accelerating when you push on the gas and it out performs any Ford, Toyota, BMW, and Honda that I have ever driven or riden in. The car is worth well over the price of the car.

Love It!
By Leah on 04/06/05 14:53 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I like this sleekness of this car. the interior of the car is very spacious. it handles very well and it is good in the snow.

Great Little Car!!
By Rick C. on 04/02/05 14:41 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I downsized from a 2003 Acura TL, so I expected to be very disappointed with this car. Boy was I wrong! This is a great little car for less than half the cost of my Acura. Performance is peppy (much better than the Sentra and Lancer that I comparison shoppped). The ride is compliant and very quiet (in fact, the noise level is on a par with my Acura!). The automatic is smooth and the amenities are amazing at this price (power everything, nice wheels, keyless entry, "driver command center" that bests my Acura's information-providing capablities, etc.). Fit and finish is excellent (amazingly so, at this price point) and gas mileage is extraordinary. I am truly impressed with what Chevy has done

2005 Cobalt
By mark on 04/01/05 15:43 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I just got my new Cobalt last week, it's a nice car to drive and has enough power. The only thing I don't like about it is there is not an engine temp gauge on the dash.