2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan Consumer Reviews 11

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cobalt model:
Fun Fun Fun
By Melissa on 04/27/05 22:26 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love my new Colbalt. I'm not a car expert, so I may be blind, but this car is perfect for my needs. I'll be going away to college this fall, and I needed something good on gas, with lots of room to haul stuff, that was resonably cheap, and this car fit all of it. I also love the look of it. It looks a lot more expensive then it is.

Fun new car
By Brenda on 04/21/05 09:33 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned my Cobalt for over a month and it has been exceptional in fuel economy, it's fun to drive and handles well. The engine impressed me with it's quickness. It doesn't have a lot of road noise and the ride is nice for a small car. It's a great step up from the Cavalier, that basically a disposable car. The frame and body on this car is built more solidly, and the styling is nice, especially the rear end style. Nice that it has 15 inch wheels on a small car. Just a real fun and nice car to drive.

My Cobalt
By Deb on 04/16/05 12:27 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This car handles like a dream. It has alot of cool features that I love for an inexpensive car. It configures your gas mileage without you having to do a thing. And the CD player is standard in all models which is always nice :). The 4 door sedan is roomy and comfy and the trunk is huge. I highly recommend the 2005 Chevy Cobalt.

Great third vehicle
By member12 on 04/12/05 22:43 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This car deserves your consideration. I liked the Mazda3 better, but the Cobalt got a good crash test rating. It handles well, rides well, and was quieter than all of the other small cars I tested. I haven't had a Chevrolet before. They are known for making good trucks, not cars, so I got the extended warranty, but I don't think I will need it. This Cobalt seems as well built as many more expensive cars.. I was impressed.

Great Car
By Cobalt on 04/11/05 10:54 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

The car is a blast to drive. Its very responsive on the road. I was surprised at the fuel economy and how fast the car wanted to drive on the road. Its a nice sporty car. The trunk is huge. The one draw back is there is not a ton of room in the back seat. Overall I think its a great car.

My new Cobalt
By Melinda on 04/09/05 11:22 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

I bought a 2005 Cobalt in March 2005. Unfortunately, I was hit almost head on by someone who did not stop at a stop sign. Luckily, however, i found out exactly how safe the car was and I am about to receive my new Cobalt. I am even more excited about getting this. It truly was a safe and smart investment. Kudos to Chevrolet for making such a wonderful car. I love the interior and exterior also. I have no complaints about the car or the dealership that sold it to me. I am forever a devoted Chevrolet bowtie!

Awesome Car
By jynxme6 on 04/09/05 11:21 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This car is such a smooth ride. I am glad I decided to buy this car. The price is also a bargain. I got a great family car at a great cost.

Great little Cobalt
By Paul Ronn on 04/08/05 16:17 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

This is only our second new car in 25 years and we picked a good one. The LT Cobalt is great to drive. Corners like a dream and rides like a sports car. We think this is a wonderful car for the money. You get a bunch of neat goodies as standard features in the LT. We are averaging 26 MPG around town.

More driving more fun.
By Ryan on 04/06/05 15:26 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have never driven a car that has ever been so much fun except for my classical 1962 Pontiac Tempest wagon. I love my car and I love to drive it. My girlfreind loves to drive it. She loves the power. I love the fact that it acts like a sporty race car. The car keeps accelerating when you push on the gas and it out performs any Ford, Toyota, BMW, and Honda that I have ever driven or riden in. The car is worth well over the price of the car.

Love It!
By Leah on 04/06/05 14:53 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I like this sleekness of this car. the interior of the car is very spacious. it handles very well and it is good in the snow.