Why does the check engine light come on
By schaeffer on
2005 Chevrolet Classic Fleet 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)
I had bought a 2005 Chevy classic, limited edition. My check engine light will come on. I'll have it checked. Then a few weeks later the light returns. The car is great on gas. She does not like the winter. I can't get heat ever, no matter how long the car runs for. When I have the knob turned to off, I still feel air coming out. I wouldn't buy this car for a family member For the body smooches like a marshmallow. I do love Chevy's I just wish they would work on the radiator system a little more.
Favorite Features
I love my ecotech engine, I have not had any problems with the engine I can say she will get me were I need to go, no worry's. The curse control is helpful when I go on the long trips. The space inside the car also make it easy for the long car rides. It's located in a nice spot for the hands to get at. The trunk has a lot of room. The front wheel drive is great for the icy nights.
Suggested Improvements
I ask you to please fix the radiator problems, The car gets no heat. I've taken it to three different mechanics, they all said there is nothing wrong and they don't know why the check engine light keeps coming in. The headlights also could be turned just a little bit. they point too low to the ground. I can't see to well with out my high beams.
By dickwhitman
on 05/19/11 13:48 PM (PDT)

To stop the air from coming in, hit the inside circulation button when the knob is set to off :-)