1993 Chevrolet C/K 3500 Series Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C/K 3500 Series model:
1993 K3500 Reg Cab LB 4X4
By Erik on 06/30/09 15:03 PM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet C/K 3500 Series Regular Cab K3500 Cheyenne 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

Family owned since new. Very reliable and great to drive. Fuel mileage is not that great but considering it is 454 with 4.10 gears 14 mpg is not bad. Could get a 1 ton with better economy but this one is paid for and the average payment on a new one will buy a lot of gas even at $3/gal. Here in rural IA there are many Chev/GMCs of this vintage still working hard. I know it will always start regardless of the temp. I plan to pass this one down to my son (it was my father's truck).

1993 1 ton Chev Silverado Truck
By Robert Egge on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet C/K 3500 Series Regular Cab C3500 Silverado 2dr Regular Cab LB

I bought this truck new. I own a construction company and have enjoyed driving this. My son drove it for 3 years and now I am going to sell it. I have a 2000 Silverado 3/4 and it does not have near the power and the seat is very uncomfortable! I have loved owning this truck but my son bought his own car so we do not need it anymore. For anyone who is looking for a great vehicle the 1993 truck with the big engine has been awesome. The gas mileage is not so great but....