1993 Chevrolet C/K 3500 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C/K 3500 Series model:
1993 K3500 Reg Cab LB 4X4
By Erik on 06/30/09 15:03 PM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet C/K 3500 Series K3500 Cheyenne 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

Family owned since new. Very reliable and great to drive. Fuel mileage is not that great but considering it is 454 with 4.10 gears 14 mpg is not bad. Could get a 1 ton with better economy but this one is paid for and the average payment on a new one will buy a lot of gas even at $3/gal. Here in rural IA there are many Chev/GMCs of this vintage still working hard. I know it will always start regardless of the temp. I plan to pass this one down to my son (it was my father's truck).

Matt's review
By mathew glasscock on 11/01/07 11:52 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet C/K 3500 Series K3500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab 4WD LB

I use it hard every week. It has 470,865 miles on it and still drive it to work every day and haul cows on the weekend.

1993 1 ton dually
By Jerrald Braiuca on 03/26/06 05:56 AM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet C/K 3500 Series C3500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab LB

This is the first 1 ton dually I've owned and was surprised at how smooth it rides. I've been around Chevy trucks all my life and this is by far the best design both in convience and styling. Everyone warned me that I wouldn't like the 6.5 turbo but it has all the power and performance I'll ever need while still getting 16-17 mpg.

1993 1 ton Chev Silverado Truck
By Robert Egge on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet C/K 3500 Series C3500 Silverado 2dr Regular Cab LB

I bought this truck new. I own a construction company and have enjoyed driving this. My son drove it for 3 years and now I am going to sell it. I have a 2000 Silverado 3/4 and it does not have near the power and the seat is very uncomfortable! I have loved owning this truck but my son bought his own car so we do not need it anymore. For anyone who is looking for a great vehicle the 1993 truck with the big engine has been awesome. The gas mileage is not so great but....

Used Truck Appraisal
By naja on 02/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet C/K 3500 Series C3500 Cheyenne 2dr Extended Cab LB

This truck was a very good truck when it was new. Now it has many miles and has become unreliable. Has to be repaired every few months to keep in use. I am planning on selling and would like an appraisal for TMV. The truck has need for much exterior repairs. Please give me a TMV.