1994 Chevrolet C/K 2500 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C/K 2500 Series model:
It's been a great truck
By Jeff on 11/16/09 19:15 PM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet C/K 2500 Series C2500 Cheyenne 2dr Regular Cab LB

We first bought the truck as a secondary vehicle to tow our 24 ft. boat and to haul other things. Little did we know, that we would have it this long! 156,500 miles later, it's still going strong! Our 16 year old son now drives it full time. But unfortunately, we will be selling it soon because of the lack of modern safety features.

Will not stop running!
By Truckman on 08/24/05 21:41 PM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet C/K 2500 Series C2500 Cheyenne 2dr Extended Cab SB

All of my kids have learned to drive, and drove all through high school. Used every day since purchased. Neighbors still borrow it when I am not using it. Gas mileage is 13-15 mpg in city driving. Have used as a tow vehicle also. Just recently lost air-condidtioner, so I am selling - too much stop and go driving without air conditioning in Washington DC summers.

'94 full size chevy truck review
By kazumjr@cs.com on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet C/K 2500 Series C2500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab SB

I have 99,000 miles on this truck and it has never failed me once. This truck is very comfortable inside and looks great. My alternator went bad but my voltometer guage showed this problem, so I was able to fix it before my battery went dead. I would recomment this truck to anyone.

Good Truck
By Tek on 08/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet C/K 2500 Series K2500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab 4WD LB

Well My parents bought this truck brand new, and i bought it from them. I was 16 when i bought it, It was an awesome first truck!! Chevy did a great job on these trucks.

Tom's Review
By tom r on 07/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet C/K 2500 Series K2500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

It,s been very reliable till it hit 90,000 miles. The trans went and cost me $2,300 to repair.

my 2500 4X4 Silverado extended cab, LB
By Eohipus on 05/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet C/K 2500 Series K2500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab 4WD LB

This is a very good utility vehicle as well as a very comfortable touring vehicle. I purchased the vehicle at 125,000 miles and put 50,000 miles without any extensive repair other than repair caused by driveing style/wear & tear. The 7.0 liter engine is strong in the Lower gears, but found wanting in accelleration in the higher gears.