Used 1998 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Cheyenne Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1998 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C/K 1500 Series model:

'98 Chevy Great Trucks!
By Truck Guy

1998 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab C1500 Cheyenne 2dr Regular Cab SB

The 1998 Chevy Regular Cab Shortbed Pickup Truck is 'bulletproof'. All aspects of this truck far outdistanced what I had expected. The mileage is great, the appearance is very eye catching and the interior is well thought out.

I particularly like the Instrument Panel design and layout. I think the instrument panel is the best design that Chevy has put out to date!!!! The mechanicals of the truck are worked so that the 'we' mechanics can work or add aftermarket components easily.

I would suggest 'spray-in' bedliners.

good truck
By truckinkev

1998 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab C1500 Cheyenne 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought this truck used with about 20,000 miles on it. Since I've had it I've been very pleased with my truck. It's black with chrome wheels and is really sharp, even Ford guys turn their heads to look at it. So far the only major complaint has been the muffler. For some reason the stock muffler has a vibrating noise when the truck is cold. The muffler was replaced under warrenty 4 times and it still does it. I suppose I'll just have to live with it. This was the last year for this body style, you would think they'd have figured it out after 10 years! Enough complaining, I really love this truck. The 4.3 six with the 4 spd auto gets me 18-21 mpg! No B.S.!

great looks, good gas mileage, nice power from the six cyl. cold a/c and good heat

cab could be a few inches longer