Used 1996 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Silverado Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific C/K 1500 Series model:

Best Vehicle Ever Owned
By sleeknight2014

1996 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series C1500 Silverado 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought this 96 step-side manual transmission 2-Dr regular bed truck new in 1997. It has Mark III trim and is customized throughout, overhead lights, wood inside trim, running boards, trim over windows, trim over back lights, rails on trailer bed, big wheels, etc. Its black outside and grey inside. It now has only 84,000 miles. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Have been asked to sell everywhere I go but no way Jose. Only thing I have repaired is water pump, regular oil changes, new spark plugs, new tires, new clutch, upholstry front seats, replace back tail light. I am now 71 years old and apparently its gonna outlast me! I love it.

I love the way it looks. Very sporty and still shiny after 18 years. But I keep it in garage. It is great to haul stuff in as I move around quite a bit. And, my dog loves the front seat. She's a german shepherd and have plenty of room for her. These new cars and trucks have bucket seats so no way can I buy a new vehicle as and she wants to ride in front seat. lmao.

Can't think of a single one.

• Sedan