K1500 4WD Ext Cab LB
By mf on
1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series K1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab 4WD LB
I bought this truck new 10 years ago! Awesome. Owned a Ford F150 before - no comparison. I keep tricking it out with more items, Magnaflow dual exhaust, Manik grill guard, PIAA lights, etc. - I'm addicted to this truck. Never had one problem. Approaching 127,000 miles and still going strong. I've looked at changing trucks, but can't justify it. With a new born now, I'm getting his car seat set up in the ext. cab. This truck is so easy to work on. Tried and true Chevy 350 V8. Tranny is perfect. Used to have a 7,000 lb boat I towed. Installed an electronic brake system - worked great. The long wheelbase helped too. The styling is still awesome! I'd buy another in a "hearbeat."
Favorite Features
Functionality, looks, reliability. Great in the snow. Love driving it when it's really coming down. Tow capacity is great. Cockpit is timeless. Comfortable bucket seats. Like the large 34 gallon fuel tank. That was my reason for going with the long bed.
Suggested Improvements
Most have been incorporated into the new Silverado. Better fuel economy would be nice. Definitely a long truck, therefore, 4 wheel steering would be nice when parking.