Used 1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific C/K 1500 Series model:

I love my truck
By Jeremy

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series K1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I bought my first Chevy truck after owning a Ford sports car for a couple of years. I had a really bad accident with the car and decided I wanted a full-size truck just in case it happened again. It runs strong in all weather and has been mechanically sound since I bought it.

The power features (windows, locks, drivers seat) the 350 V8 makes tuning the engine a breeze. very roomy cab, interior styling is fantastic.

None

My Old Truck
By claremore boy

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series K1500 Cheyenne 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I've had my truck since 8000 miles. It has been the best vehicle I've ever owned. It has never left me stranded. It is family. Therefore it will never be sold or traded . In all this time, other than the recalled wiper assmbly, I have replaced water pump, brake booster, power steering hoses, and brakes once. The original tailpipe just got replacef 2 weeks ago, and I have over 150,000 miles on her! Like I stated before, she is family and has earned the right to someday rest in my field, but she will never be gotten rid of.

Everything

Gas mileage has always been lacking, but what can you expect from a big 350 V-8?

Nice work truck
By tombo2213

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series K1500 Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

I bought this truck for $0. It sat for 6 yrs after it was in an accident and was used as an abused work truck. After about a year, and $10 thousand dollars later it's in tip top shape. Brand new interior, stock and brand new paint job, green. New tranny, brakes, shocks, wheels tires, exhaust,bumpers, everything. I'm 17 yrs old and I'm glad this truck was my first vehicle. Great truck, looks nice, gets lots of attention, A little rough on the bumps. Wish I had the V8, but it's still a great truck

My new wheels and paint job

Better suspension

This truck is awesome
By tornadoes77

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series K1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab 4WD LB

I have had my truck for 2 years now. It has a 4.3 V-6 and it has gone though a foot of snow with out a problem. I couldn't have a better truck. The gas mileage is not the best, but it's a full size truck what can you expect? I will have this truck till its days are done, then ill get another Chevy. Chevys rock!

The four wheel drive. My Chevy has out performed in just about anything I put at it. I would never have a complaint of my truck ever. I like the interior. It's fairly roomy for an extended cab.

The only improvement that I would suggest is have posi traction in all the trucks. I dont have it but it still gets me where ever I want to go.

Chevy, Like a Rock
By Andrew

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series C1500 Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab LB

The 4.3L V6 give the truck good MPG ratings for a fullsize truck. It is limited to what it can pull or haul, but i have never had any problems with small loads. It makes a great work truck or in my case daily driver, because it always starts and keeps on running. It has been a great truck for me, and I strongly recommend it.

Good gas mileage, Smooth quality ride. Looks good with some new wheels.

Cant Think of Any!