1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Consumer Reviews 3

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C/K 1500 Series model:
K1500 4WD Ext Cab LB
By mf on 12/29/04 11:44 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series K1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab 4WD LB

I bought this truck new 10 years ago! Awesome. Owned a Ford F150 before - no comparison. I keep tricking it out with more items, Magnaflow dual exhaust, Manik grill guard, PIAA lights, etc. - I'm addicted to this truck. Never had one problem. Approaching 127,000 miles and still going strong. I've looked at changing trucks, but can't justify it. With a new born now, I'm getting his car seat set up in the ext. cab. This truck is so easy to work on. Tried and true Chevy 350 V8. Tranny is perfect. Used to have a 7,000 lb boat I towed. Installed an electronic brake system - worked great. The long wheelbase helped too. The styling is still awesome! I'd buy another in a "hearbeat."

The best truck"s are Chevy!
By Gman on 12/14/04 20:43 PM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series C1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab Stepside SB

I have never had any repair on the 1995 Chevy silverado 1500 ext cab sb 5.7 350.cib. The best ride I have ever had in a truck, and full of power. A little hard on gas mileage around 13 to 15 mpg. Front brakes changed two times in 103,000 miles. Never replaced rear brakes. The paint has held up great, still has deep gloss look. Over all the best truck ever.

Wish I bought a V8
By MJames on 12/11/04 04:32 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series K1500 Cheyenne 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I bought my truck with a V6,5 speed manaul transmission, thinking I would save gas mileage. I was wrong! Not only have a given up power but with a new Jasper motor in it only 14.79 average gas mileage. I love my truck. Love the look but deeply regret giving up the V8 for the V6. Also my air does not recycle and is always sucking up gas fumes from engine. I can not find a leak any where in the tail pipe system. I don't like the fact that you can not stop the flow of outside air into the cab when the fan is in the off mode.

9 years of excellent service!
By Tfoxx on 05/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series K1500 Cheyenne 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

This has been an awesome vehicle. Ordered special from the factory so I could get the options exactly the way I wanted, including leather seating, 350 V8, power everything. Absolutely no complaints. Performance is good, ride quality is pretty good for a truck. Handling is very good for a truck (Z71 suspension) OEM tires were noisy and harsh riding, - replaced with Michelins and have been happy. Only service in 120K miles is front brakes (twice), 1 tune up, 1 water pump. Fuel milage was 17 new (combined), now down to just under 15, so it is a bit thirsty.

Truly Is "Like A Rock"
By AltairDusk on 02/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series K1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

Bought the truck used with 146,000 miles on it. I have since put on about 6,500 miles and the truck has been rock solid. The ride is excellent, I grew up in a family that owned almost all Dodges and while I still like Dodge my truck rides almost as good as my Dad's 2002 Dodge Ram and it's only a '95! The V8 350 has all the power I'll ever need and the 4wd Z71 package is awesome! Never been in a situation this truck couldn't get me out of. I Love my Chevy!

tazz loves his chev
By tazzman on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series K1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

very reliable fun to drive truck....with plenty of power to tow or haul anything you would want to

Like a Rock
By Mikenet6 on 01/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series K1500 Silverado 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

I bought it new. I have enjoyed every mile I have driven it. It still looks like new and drives like new. It is the most comfortable vehicle I have ever had. I have had no major work done to it. I would say chevrolet broke the mold with my truck.

Love My Truck
By TJA on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series K1500 Silverado 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

Ordered this truck new just the way I wanted it and have loved it for all 153000 I've put on it. The only reason I have to say goodbye and sell it is my second child coming soon and I can't fit four in the cab. A great truck for anyone wanting that good old 350 V8 TBI that is easy to work on and maintain yourself. Have had no major problems with it.

dependable
By MRHURT on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series K1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

always there when i need it.

Converted Ford Man
By Converted Ford Man on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series K1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I just Purchased my first Chevy full size P/U. I only wished I had done it earlier. I am so impressed with the compfort, style, & the mpg for an 8cyl. is awsome. (13-22mpg) Not bad for a V-8. I traded in a "93 Ford F- 150 XLT Ext. Cab 4X4. With all the same options -the cup holders and bucket seats w/console. I don't see me looking back. I believe I made a smart move.