1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C/K 1500 Series model:
1995 chevy W/T 1500 4.3 5 speed
By aman95 on 08/28/13 07:01 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab C1500 Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

166,000 miles runs and drives like it just came off show room floor! Love this truck! 4.3 has plenty of power, great on gas, perfect running condition, no check engine light!

Are you kidding?
By Rich on 11/15/10 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab K1500 Silverado 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I have had this beauty since November of 1995. Never has she let me down. She now has 278,000 and I just came back from a 3 week hunt in the mountains of Arizona. I used the 4 wheel drive. She was up and down muddy roads, in the snow, and up steep grades. I never worried for a second that she wouldn't make it. I will never sell or trade. I'm thinking of including her in my will.

1995 K1500
By vtman731 on 10/23/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab K1500 Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

I bought this truck for $300.00 it had 206000 miles on it. It was a plow truck it was beat to death i spent $1000.00 on parts and it runs great it has a 350 in it the eng does not burn any oil i hall wood great all around work truck

Old Girl
By UnckleGunk on 09/23/08 18:59 PM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab K1500 Cheyenne 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I bought this truck before moving up to Alaska. Just went over 100 thousand miles last month (Aug 08). Only had to change a water pump. I love my ole girl!

Nice work truck
By tombo2213 on 04/05/07 23:55 PM (PDT)

I bought this truck for $0. It sat for 6 yrs after it was in an accident and was used as an abused work truck. After about a year, and $10 thousand dollars later it's in tip top shape. Brand new interior, stock and brand new paint job, green. New tranny, brakes, shocks, wheels tires, exhaust,bumpers, everything. I'm 17 yrs old and I'm glad this truck was my first vehicle. Great truck, looks nice, gets lots of attention, A little rough on the bumps. Wish I had the V8, but it's still a great truck

Chevy, Like a Rock
By Andrew on 02/23/06 20:05 PM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab C1500 Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab LB

The 4.3L V6 give the truck good MPG ratings for a fullsize truck. It is limited to what it can pull or haul, but i have never had any problems with small loads. It makes a great work truck or in my case daily driver, because it always starts and keeps on running. It has been a great truck for me, and I strongly recommend it.

Best truck ever. Luxurious ride
By CHEVY C1500 STEPSIDE on 10/04/05 16:20 PM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab C1500 Silverado 2dr Regular Cab Stepside SB

Best vehicle I have ever driven. A very reliable truck. Luckily got it with custom paint. The best looking truck in Maryland. It gets noticed quite a bit especially after a car wash!

The Eternal Pickup!
By Stoopy on 07/20/05 21:49 PM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab C1500 Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

First ever new-from-the-dealer vehicle I ever bought, and over 10 years and 150,000 miles later, it's essentially the same pickup truck! This amazing thing refuses to break, stumble, or die. I have the 4.3 V6 and 5-speed manual transmission, am still on the factory clutch, shocks, and even front brake pads! A little slow but very reliable! I drive it for about 2 or 3 hours a day in highway commuting traffic, from high speeds to bumper-to-bumper traffic, and don't even notice using the clutch pedal anymore. Words cannot describe what I have been through with this truck in 10 years and I know that one day, when it finally goes, I'll break down and cry like a kid.

Like a Rock
By Mikenet6 on 01/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab K1500 Silverado 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

I bought it new. I have enjoyed every mile I have driven it. It still looks like new and drives like new. It is the most comfortable vehicle I have ever had. I have had no major work done to it. I would say chevrolet broke the mold with my truck.

Love My Truck
By TJA on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Ordered this truck new just the way I wanted it and have loved it for all 153000 I've put on it. The only reason I have to say goodbye and sell it is my second child coming soon and I can't fit four in the cab. A great truck for anyone wanting that good old 350 V8 TBI that is easy to work on and maintain yourself. Have had no major problems with it.