Used 1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Extended Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific C/K 1500 Series model:

1995 Silverado Extended Cab
By spike_n58

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Extended Cab C1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought this truck about 2 week's ago, She had 122,200 mile's. Everything work's, and run's smooth as a kitten purring. The v6 is plenty of power for what I use it for. It get's excellent gas mileage. My wife love's it, She has a 2010 cobalt, and she drive's the truck more than the car! The service engine soon light come's on every now and then, I can't seem to find anything wrong with it, I think It's a short. Also it is a 5 speed automatic.

Back seat, and back window's.

Nothing

chaddd
By chaddd

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Extended Cab C1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab LB

just got last yr with 264,000 miles, had to do headlight switch,igntion switch, clean throttle body. so far good truck, i have the 5.7 motor auto

seats, comfy ride,good motor

3rd door, fix headlight switch issue, keep same 5.7motor

awesome truck
By russ

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Extended Cab C1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab Stepside SB

I bought this truck brand new. Now have 311,700 miles on all around excellent service. Had to put some major repairs but no drive train repairs as yet. Starter just went out. New A/C, Booster pump, wiper control/high low beam control radio and water pump. Hope to run it to 500,000 still looks great and ride is superior. Never did do good on gas but that's a truck. Been across country 3 times ready to go again. I think I have the highest mileage of most any 1995 Silverado on the road today. Always serviced on schedule.

Ride, style and paint

Turning radius

Great Truck!
By Lenny_d

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Extended Cab K1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab 4WD LB

I bought the truck used with 38K on it in 2001. At about 60K I began to lose my reverse gear.I was able to baby it for a long time and the truck now has 160K on it and I am going to put it in for a transmission job shortly.The transmission place has told me this is a common occurrence with the 1995 transmissions.(You lose low and reverse gears.)It still doesn't burn oil and runs great.I was always surprised at how well it handled.It is starting to rust on quarter panels and around wheel wells but I think the $2500 transmission job will be worth it.I hope to get another 2 to 3 years out of the truck.

How it handles and the way it looks.

Great truck
By sheaff8

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Extended Cab K1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

This truck is great. It will do anything you want it to. I put a 33 inch all terrain tire on it and I am always pulling my buddies out of the mud and this truck has no problem. I take this truck in the mud fairly often and it has never gotten me stuck. The 350 is a great engine to do modifications on. Great truck!

I put a set of Flowmaster 40 series on it and it sounds great.

A posi rear would be nice but it gets you where your going.