1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C/K 1500 Series model:
1995 chevy W/T 1500 4.3 5 speed
By aman95 on 08/28/13 07:01 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series C1500 Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

166,000 miles runs and drives like it just came off show room floor! Love this truck! 4.3 has plenty of power, great on gas, perfect running condition, no check engine light!

1995 Silverado Extended Cab
By spike_n58 on 04/07/13 18:13 PM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series C1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought this truck about 2 week's ago, She had 122,200 mile's. Everything work's, and run's smooth as a kitten purring. The v6 is plenty of power for what I use it for. It get's excellent gas mileage. My wife love's it, She has a 2010 cobalt, and she drive's the truck more than the car! The service engine soon light come's on every now and then, I can't seem to find anything wrong with it, I think It's a short. Also it is a 5 speed automatic.

chaddd
By chaddd on 04/01/12 07:01 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series C1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab LB

just got last yr with 264,000 miles, had to do headlight switch,igntion switch, clean throttle body. so far good truck, i have the 5.7 motor auto

Are you kidding?
By Rich on 11/15/10 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series K1500 Silverado 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I have had this beauty since November of 1995. Never has she let me down. She now has 278,000 and I just came back from a 3 week hunt in the mountains of Arizona. I used the 4 wheel drive. She was up and down muddy roads, in the snow, and up steep grades. I never worried for a second that she wouldn't make it. I will never sell or trade. I'm thinking of including her in my will.

1995 K1500
By vtman731 on 10/23/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series K1500 Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

I bought this truck for $300.00 it had 206000 miles on it. It was a plow truck it was beat to death i spent $1000.00 on parts and it runs great it has a 350 in it the eng does not burn any oil i hall wood great all around work truck

awesome truck
By russ on 02/12/10 18:21 PM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series C1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab Stepside SB

I bought this truck brand new. Now have 311,700 miles on all around excellent service. Had to put some major repairs but no drive train repairs as yet. Starter just went out. New A/C, Booster pump, wiper control/high low beam control radio and water pump. Hope to run it to 500,000 still looks great and ride is superior. Never did do good on gas but that's a truck. Been across country 3 times ready to go again. I think I have the highest mileage of most any 1995 Silverado on the road today. Always serviced on schedule.

Great Truck!
By Lenny_d on 05/21/09 12:00 PM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series K1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab 4WD LB

I bought the truck used with 38K on it in 2001. At about 60K I began to lose my reverse gear.I was able to baby it for a long time and the truck now has 160K on it and I am going to put it in for a transmission job shortly.The transmission place has told me this is a common occurrence with the 1995 transmissions.(You lose low and reverse gears.)It still doesn't burn oil and runs great.I was always surprised at how well it handled.It is starting to rust on quarter panels and around wheel wells but I think the $2500 transmission job will be worth it.I hope to get another 2 to 3 years out of the truck.

Great truck
By sheaff8 on 11/11/08 21:05 PM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series K1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

This truck is great. It will do anything you want it to. I put a 33 inch all terrain tire on it and I am always pulling my buddies out of the mud and this truck has no problem. I take this truck in the mud fairly often and it has never gotten me stuck. The 350 is a great engine to do modifications on. Great truck!

Old Girl
By UnckleGunk on 09/23/08 18:59 PM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series K1500 Cheyenne 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I bought this truck before moving up to Alaska. Just went over 100 thousand miles last month (Aug 08). Only had to change a water pump. I love my ole girl!

Chevy Quality
By lurod2001 on 05/19/08 16:00 PM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series C1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab SB

Have had this truck since brand new. Currently has 145000 miles and still going strong. Starts right away, drives anywhere, pulls great and gas mpg not too bad for such a big vehicle. In my opinion, this is the best chevy body, after the body from the 68-72 years. The interior looks brand new. I had a coat of scotchguard applied from the dealer when I bought it. I have had lots of vehicles, both American and Japanese, from 50k vehicles to a recent Scion Xb and I got to say this is the only vehicle I've kept for this long. I tell my 7 year old son he will be driving this truck to (if gas is not $10 a gallon!). There are a lot of Chevys on the road---250k for his truck is the norm.

1 2 3 4 5 next »