1994 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C/K 1500 Series model:
dependable truck
By acp3469 on 04/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series C1500 Silverado 2dr Regular Cab Stepside SB

This truck has been extremely dependable. Other than the normal battery, tires, brake pads, etc. we have had no mechanical or electrical problems. Although it doesn't get good gas mileage - that's not what we bought it for. It's got a great look with the stepside & chrome bumper that never goes out of style.

like a rock
By big steve on 04/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series C1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab Stepside SB

i am 6'4'' and 330lbs. and there is still plenty of interior space for my big body other than that the body is still looks good compared to a lot of more modern vehicles and also with nearly 300,000 miles it is still a very reliable truck

A Work Truck
By dhopkins on 02/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series C1500 Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

I've only had mine for 2 Months but it's a great work truck. I have the 4.3L V6 and it has pretty good power. about 15MPG averaging ~150 miles/day since I bought it.

Romulus Review
By Eyecon on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series C1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab SB

Reliable truck, had little to no problems.

Dependable truck
By Sparky11 on 12/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series C1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab SB

Bought truck new in 94,have 120k on it did brakes and tires around 80k..never had front end aligned,smooth ride and quiet..still has new vehicle look always get compliments. only problems were A/C compressor went out at 42k and have to use higher octane gas to limit pinging. would by another in a heart beat..

7 years, 240k and still going!
By Wingnut on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series K1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

Very dependable vehicle. I travel over 60 miles each day to work, both rural and highway. On average, I get 30 to 50k out of the front brakes, and the same on a set of tires. The only repairs I've had are all normal for a vehicle over 200k, fuel pump, water pump, alternator, battery. Regular maintainance is done faithfully, including Transmission oil changes, tune-ups, tire rotation, and crankcase oil changes.

This has been a GREAT truck!
By Drrazorback on 07/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series C1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab Stepside SB

I bought this truck, sold it to someone else, and bought it BACK from them! This has been the BEST truck I have ever had! With 241,000 miles currently on it - knock on wood - I LOVE MY TRUCK! You would not be disappointed with this automobile!

02/24/03 Truck Rating
By hotrod44 on 02/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series K1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab 4WD LB

The truck has been an excellent buy and maintenance free since the day I bought it.

Nothing more reliable
By Gilbo on 12/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series C1500 Cheyenne 2dr Regular Cab LB

I find it amusing when I look at some auto ads, where the seller states "lots of new parts". My ad would state "no new parts...never needs any". It's so reliable, that I never do anything to it. I put on over 30K miles a year, and it has over 170K on it now. The only bad thing about this truck is that mine has a bench seat, which of course doesn't recline. If you want a truck for work or play, that runs in hot or cold, and is as reliable as the day is long, get this truck.