1994 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C/K 1500 Series model:
Going Strong After 290,000 miles
By nashvillekat1 on 06/12/11 07:38 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab C1500 Cheyenne 2dr Regular Cab SB

I can't believe that after driving it almost 300,000 I can still go 2,000 miles without having to add oil. Bought car at dealer with 20,000 miles and have had no major repairs. Only problems now are Auto Transmission shifts rough when cold but otherwise still ok. A/C is out with a leak. Otherwise, original fuel pump, alternator, differential, engine, etc... going strong. Bob Seeger was right... Like a Rock.

Keeps on Running
By TXMAN on 07/25/10 07:45 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab C1500 Cheyenne 2dr Regular Cab SB

My Uncle purchased this truck new in 1994. When he passed in 2002, I inherited the truck. With 152,000 miles there have been no major repairs or cost of ownership. Like all trucks from this year, the windshield wiper motor had to be replaced. Engine and transmission are running strong. The paint still looks great, unlike other years for Chevy trucks, when the paint fades and peels over time.

My Truck
By Masterson on 11/08/05 14:29 PM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab C1500 Cheyenne 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought the thing new in 94 and I am not even considering replacing it yet. I would buy another Chevy in a heart beat..The Vortec V6 gets great mileage for a truck and after 12 years it still looks great.