Used 1991 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific C/K 1500 Series model:

Excellent Workhorse
By HelaineNJ

1991 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab C1500 Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab LB

I have never been one to purchase a used vehicle but needed a work truck to make deliveries. This truck has lasted better than any luxury car I have had with less problems for its age. I have over 174,000 miles and its still going strong. Not to say I havent had to make repairs but nothing that significant.

Great Truck
By Cole

1991 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab K1500 Silverado 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

These old Chevys are great trucks. Thet're a lot cheaper and better looking than the new ones, plus they are very reliable and a blast to drive. tThey're not the greatest on gas, but what truck is? These trucks make great work trucks and daily drivers like mine is, and of course they handle well off road.

Mine is a Z71 with a posi rearend is great

Rock Solid
By chevy lucas

solid quality, good running vehicles that runs forever, and replacement parts are super cheap

all features

Chevy Trucks Kick
By YUKON MAN

1991 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab C1500 Silverado 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought a used Chevy K1500 truck and it runs great. It has had very few problems and is extremely well designed.

Motor runs great and the design is excellent to work on yourself.

Front Cup Holders - although, you can add these as an option.

Old Faithful
By Electron Clay

1991 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab C1500 2dr Regular Cab Stepside SB

Even now in 2004, I still carry a 20' tow chain. It has never left me stranded, always starts. This is why my family and I call it old faithful. I change the oil about every 8k to 10k miles. In short, I have always abused it, yet it has never let me down. Absolutely, the best vehicle I will ever own. Note: I will probably always own it. It will never quit going, & going..

When everyone else is stuck on ice, I just go around them. If it starts to slide around, step on the gas, straightens right up. No matter, the outside conditions, put it in first and release the clutch, anyone can learn to drive a stick with this thing.

Overdrive has no real horsepower. When pulling my jet ski's, or boat, @ about 70mph, large hills sometimes cause me to have to down shift to 4. Other wise perfect.