1991 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C/K 1500 Series model:
will be easy to work on if i ever had to
By permania on 12/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab C1500 Scottsdale 2dr Regular Cab SB

i've put 130,000 miles of the 192,000 total on it. HARD MILES. I tend to beat it, and all i've had to do is ONE brake job (pads only). never had a more reliable vehicle, and probably never will. still squeek and rattle free, too. wish i could buy it again...

1991 Chevy Cheyenne K1500 reg cab LB
By CGH66 on 05/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab K1500 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

This truck had 134000 miles when I bougt it. Now has about 160 or so (odometer broke). I've had no major problems, been very happy with it. I tend to work my trucks - hauling hay and horses. My only complaints are that it should have had a different, better rear end-like 3.73 for a little more pulling power and the poor paint job that GM should be ashamed to have in public view everwhere.

1991 Z71
By GGB on 04/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab K1500 Silverado 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

This is the perfect truck. It drives like a car, works like a truck. It will go anywhere, and do anything.....all the while looking awesome. I have had at least 10 people tell me they wish they had it, and if I sell it they want first shot at buying it. The replacement parts are cheap. Easy to work on. Just a great truck.

Great Truck
By MWB on 09/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab C1500 Silverado 2dr Regular Cab LB

I purchased this 1991 Silverado Truck new and I now have 135000 miles on it. I have had no problems! This truck was well built. I wish I could find this truck new.

Excellent Truck
By ME Va on 08/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab K1500 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

This is an Excellent truck. Mine has 160000 Miles on it and it still runs perfect there isn't a thing wrong with it. The 4WD still works great and has been used plenty of times.