1991 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C/K 1500 Series model:
My first car and I still own it
By Blue Silvi on 10/14/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab C1500 Silverado 2dr Regular Cab LB

This was my first car i have ever owned and now 6 years later 40,000 personal miles, on top of the 100,200 miles it had and it still runs strong without all the babying, can you say 110mph on the highway :) I recommend this truck to anyone who likes big v8 power, great interior design, great aftermarket potential, and unbeatable reliability the only thing that is not stock on my truck is the fuel pump and the alternator and battery.

Best Silverado ever
By nufy on 02/08/09 11:14 AM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab C1500 Silverado 2dr Regular Cab LB

I have a 1991 Silverado that my family have used as a work truck since we got it. It has been beat up bashed and driven through hell about 400 times. It is now in retirement and I use it for college driving. It is still a fun truck to drive even though it is on its 6th transmission all due to towing from work.

Excellent
By zzracing3845610 on 03/10/08 08:26 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab K1500 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

i love this truck its fun to drive and easy to get parts for. They look really good with a 3 inch lift and 33 inch tires

Best Truck Ever
By Les Lloyds on 10/07/06 15:27 PM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab C1500 Silverado 2dr Regular Cab LB

Bought it brand new in 1991, best truck I have ever owned, no major mechanical breakdown. Will probably keep it forever. Have sold 3-ford pieces of junk during the same time frame.

Ol' Blue
By Liz on 01/16/06 21:33 PM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab C1500 2dr Regular Cab LB

This is a great truck, driven back and forth across the U.S. several times,great for camping and hauling things. In 15 years we never had a problem with it.This is one truck we can say,"they still make 'em like they used to."

Excellent Workhorse
By HelaineNJ on 12/22/05 16:27 PM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab C1500 Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab LB

I have never been one to purchase a used vehicle but needed a work truck to make deliveries. This truck has lasted better than any luxury car I have had with less problems for its age. I have over 174,000 miles and its still going strong. Not to say I havent had to make repairs but nothing that significant.

Great Truck
By Cole on 09/10/05 15:29 PM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab K1500 Silverado 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

These old Chevys are great trucks. Thet're a lot cheaper and better looking than the new ones, plus they are very reliable and a blast to drive. tThey're not the greatest on gas, but what truck is? These trucks make great work trucks and daily drivers like mine is, and of course they handle well off road.

Rock Solid
By chevy lucas on 05/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

solid quality, good running vehicles that runs forever, and replacement parts are super cheap

Chevy Trucks Kick
By YUKON MAN on 04/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab C1500 Silverado 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought a used Chevy K1500 truck and it runs great. It has had very few problems and is extremely well designed.

Old Faithful
By Electron Clay on 03/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab C1500 2dr Regular Cab Stepside SB

Even now in 2004, I still carry a 20' tow chain. It has never left me stranded, always starts. This is why my family and I call it old faithful. I change the oil about every 8k to 10k miles. In short, I have always abused it, yet it has never let me down. Absolutely, the best vehicle I will ever own. Note: I will probably always own it. It will never quit going, & going..